Home Ventilation Systems Christchurch Wide
Due to our unique climate, it’s a common factor for Christchurch homes to have high levels of condensation.
A home ventilation system can help with reducing dampness that often trigger allergies or leads to mould and mildew build-up. By properly controlling condensation, you can create a healthier, more comfortable home for your family.
Condensation issues can often be corrected through the installation of a home ventilation system which filters, circulates and redistributes air around your home. There are several ways a ventilation system can work; one method is a heat recovery system which allows the air from outside to be brought inside.
Your ventilation system should be paired with a heating source, such as a heat pump, to distribute heat between rooms while keeping your home warm and dry.
Through the use of a heat exchange system, it’s also possible to recover existing heat for maxium energy efficiency.
On-site consultations for home ventilation systems, Christchurch-wide
- Home ventilation system sales, servicing, and advice for major brands
- Advice to choose the optimum ventilation system for your home
- Full installation service with precision and care for your home
- Full 5-year guarantee on all home ventilation systems and labor
- Annual service check to ensure optimum performance of your system
For expert advice to efficiently control dampness and heating in your home, contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation on your whole house ventilation and heating requirements.